David F. Kibler
Areas of Interest :
Hydraulics, hydrology, urban flood control, stormwater management
- B.S. Engineering, Antioch College
- M.S. Civil Engineering, Pen State University
- Ph.D. Colorado State University, 1968
- Kibler, D.F., Akan, A.O., Burke, C., Glidden, M.W., and McCuen, R.H. Chapter 9, "Urban Hydrology," in
ASCE Hydrology Manual (Revised). Expected publication in 1996 by ASCE.
- Loganathan, G. V., E. W. Watkins, and D. F. Kibler. "Sizing Stormwater Detention Basins for Pollutant
Removal", Journal of Environmental Engineering, ASCE, 120(6), pp. 1380-1399, 1994.
- Warner, T. T. , D. F. Kibler, and R. L. Steinhart. "Testing of a Coupled Meteorlogical-Hydrological
Forecast Model for the Susquehanna River Basin in Pennsylvania", Journal of Applied Meteorology,
30(11), pp. 1521-1533, 1991.
- Aron, G., and D. F. Kibler. "Pond Sizing for Rational Formula Hydrographs", Water Resources Bulletin,
26(2), pp. 255-258, 1990.