Virginia Tech® home

Transferring Credits

All students taking academic credit at an institution outside of Virginia Tech must complete a transfer credit request.  It is recommended that this transfer credit request is completed prior to study abroad to ensure that credit will be applied to undergraduate degree.

Transfer credit for design project courses is not permitted in civil engineering.

Student need to submit the Transfer Credit Request form for International/Study Abroad Schools to Ryan Wagoner, (, and MUST meet with Ryan about the planned abroad coursework.